Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

How do I convince a guy to marry me?

We've been dating for about two years now.

Why isn't he proposing!!?

How do I make him see me as his future wife?

• Trish

Ask him what his intentions are.

my wife and i met online  15 years strong . the good thing is that you can take your time to get to know someone before having to feel bad and saying good night so long  .  the longer you chat the more u get to know a person .  

• Raja

Tell him that you have been dating for two years.You are no longer a teen but fast approaching womanhood. You are keen to become a wife and a mother. I only hope that you will fulfill my desire and be my loving husband.

2 years, depending on the relationship, might be too little time and he is just not ready yet. It’s weird to think about, because my brothers been dating someone for 3 years and he’s 21, so of course he hasn’t proposed!

if he is getting free milk (sex), its not likely he will buy the cow (get married)

• Jerry

By the same token, "Why keep a pig when sausage is free"?

You don't MAKE him. Either he wants to or he doesn't. If he has everything he wants right now then why would he bother.

He does have to see that marrying you is a time limited offer. You might move on yourself. Look for other men. Somewhere he needs to be prompted to make a decision but it might not be the one you want. C'est la vie.

Talk to him about marriage in general, he will get the sign. If then he still doesnt then he probably does not want to at this present time, he will have to say the reason though it is impossible to guess

Would you like to know how to make him see you as a past one night stand too?

I think the saying is if you get the milk for free, why buy the cow

He probably doesn’t share your view on a future. He is probably happy the way things are.

Since you don’t know why it seems you have a communication with him. Bad sign in any relationship