Where is a place I could possibly find donation bicycles? I checked craigslist, uncle henrys, fb groups etc. Any ideas?

There are no such things as donation bicycles. There might be places that accept bikes as donations, which would then be sold (not sure, but sounds like something goodwill would do).

I have seen plenty of second hand bike shops though. People pick them up from garbage piles and repair them.

• Pam

If I knew where you lived and it was close to me, I would GIVE you my grown son's bike that he no longer rides since he moved out years ago. Search for "bike donations" or "free bikes".in your area. Also try Facebook Marketplace.

• Billy8 months agoReport

I live in ME. I tried Marketplace, craigslist, scrapyard etc. nothing. I just cannot afford to buy one right this moment.

Find the nearest scrap yard and offer to buy one from them. When people throw out bicycles that is where they usually end up. You'll need to probably do some repair work but to the scrap yards, the bikes are only worth their weight in steel. Probably under $2 in most cases.