Still trying to learn club culture . How me out . (Girls)?

I'm a 24 year old guy resently been going to clubs for the past 2 months or so almost every Friday . An to be completely honest it's to drink Witt my buddies and fulfill my fantasy on meeting a girl at the club and hooking up with her the same night Jersey shore style And I been doing pretty well still... show more I'm a 24 year old guy resently been going to clubs for the past 2 months or so almost every Friday . An to be completely honest it's to drink Witt my buddies and fulfill my fantasy on meeting a girl at the club and hooking up with her the same night Jersey shore style And I been doing pretty well still haven't hooked up with nobody but having a great time meeting women . But this last week was different I got approached 3 different times by 3 different girls they introduce them self to me and everything again still didn't hook up. And one girl I asked for her snap chat instead of dancing and she just walked away. So my question is what does it mean if a girl approaches I mean I really thought that meant hook up. I feel like I'm giving out that bf material vibe which I really don't want to and want to avoid that
4 answers 4