What percentage of users access Yahoo Answers from a mobile phone?

• Favourite answer

Yahoo has reported that on average 45% of the users online are using a smartphone.

• audrey

I know I do!..............

• .

There is no way to know since if that info is tracked, it's not available to us. I do know of many users who say they post via their phone, I'm not one of them. I prefer my desktop or laptop, but also use my tablet (although that's less desirable since it's smaller and more tedious to type out an answer).

• balan

Only Yahoo can give the correct answer as common man cannot have any access as to how another person views the answer.Regards.

How on earth would anyone here KNOW that? Any number would be a wild guess -

• Daniel

Its Not Possible to know Considering Yahoo does not Release Statistics about that and since we cant see who accesses on a PC and who Accesses from a Phone

I would say about 55%