Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Is weed/marijuana reason for her smell?

Hey guys. I've just gone on my second date with a girl i met on Tinder. On this second date we went to an amusement park and then chilled at a park because the weather was sunny and warm. There as we sat she took off her shoes and then i offered to massage her feet. As i got closer to her bare feet, i noticed a strong smell of cheese. Like no joke, really strong cheese, and a little like corn chips lol. I didn't say anything because it'd be rude. I know for a fact this girl smokes weed from time to time. Could that be it that's causing her stinky feet? I'm not going to mention it at all because i love her, stinky or not.

i think she just doenst wash her feet man

her feet stank cause she doesnt bath, just imagine what her pussy smells like

imagine what removing her panties would be like

Nah definitely not the weed. Sounds like she's wearing shoes with out socks then. That'd definitely stink up especially in warm weather! My sister in her teen years did the same thing and literally as soon as the shoes came off, just cheese, vinegar and popcorn smells all over the place! If her feet looked clean but just smelled there's no infection, it's just her natural smell.

She doesn't smoke with her feet d*umbass

• Logan

Not weed but could some sort of infection. That often present with a cheese like smell. I hope you washed your hands after. Didn't consume anything that you touched with your bare hands before washing them. Otherwise she could just have regular smelly feet issues.

• Hannah

No, weed would not make your feet stink like cheese. Probably just sweaty feet smell from walking around.

um no

weed would be a dead skunk on a hot day smell

what you smell is unwashed sweaty feet and possibly foot fungus

Nah she just got cheese toes smell. She should wear socks with her shoes.

You love her despite 2 dates and stinky feet?

Ive never massaged anyones feet in my life.