Is coming into school 1-2 periods late the same as not going in at all?

I’ve been struggling to get to school, I always have . This is because of my mental health (depression,anxiety,autism,insomnia) , I’m currently 14 and do nothing but make music and watch videos/play video games, due to my insomnia I am usually drained in the mornings but my mother doesn’t let me skip a day of school because if I do then my dad will make me live with him 3 hours away in a very rough part of London where I will have no tools for music or free time. Instead of not going into school I usually lay down for a couple hours while school is going on and then come into school later

I’m not sure if it’s legal for me to skip 1st-2nd period of school everyday or if my mother would be fined

• drip

Break the routine. First go to the doctor for help. Medication and therapy.

Get out and exercise in the evening. Take a walk, life weights, jump rope, bike.

Get off the darn computer and TV.

I know you are 14, but you are old enough to clean up the kitchen, do some laundry, make yourself useful,

Get to bed at the same time each night,

Force yourself up in the mornings. Have your mom wake you if she is up before you. If that mean getting up earlier than you need to to be, so be it, Get a shower, eat, exercise, get moving, do that for a week and you will be falling asleep at decent time at night,

And get to class, every single day.