Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

What's one thing you dislike about yourself and what do you see yourself doing after you overcome this problem?

I have problems with intimacy (mainly because of anxiety and depression) and it has prevented me from being close with friends and family and forming relationships. I need to work on my anxiety because I need to graduate and go to Uni soon. I know I need therapy to work on my problems because I want to be confident one day. Maybe one day I'll find someone who I feel I can completely trust and be myself with. Maybe I'll even have a boyfriend in the future.

I want to know what problem you have with yourself and how you plan to overcome that issue. Also, what do you see yourself doing after you've overcome this issue?

I hate how shy, afraid, and sensitive I am I wish I could take that away it makes me really hate myself and envy other people

• LAN

How awesome I am. It's sometimes a burden to be as perfect as me but it's nothing I can't handle, because I am so awesome.

You can't change the behaviour until you change the heart, and only God can do that.

Hollywood glorifies violence.

The advertising industry has programmed you to be unsatisfied and negative: you don't have enough. You're not good enough. Not cool enough.

It sells their products and drives the economy.

They made you unhappy and insecure.

They WIRED your brain to focus on the negative.

Life and death is in the power of the tongue...

They have been speaking death every day into you; your neighbors and your neighborhood. Every word is a seed: you are reaping what you have believed, because you said it out loud.

The kingdom of God has come near you this day. Repent - change your mind - and choose to hate this world; for what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?