I lost my brother two years ago suddenly. He was only 28. Why do I feel like if I had been a better sister,he'd still be here?

• Tepee

It's wrong to condemn yourself since it's too late to do anything about it. Your task ahead is to be the nicest person you can be to everyone.

cause you want him still here

Because you're grappling to make sense of something none of us can really understand. Same situation here more or less and I regret not working harder to forge a closer relationship with my deceased sibling. But I'm compensating by building tighter ties with my remaining family members so I never have to have this feeling again. You can't undo what's already done but you work toward having no regrets the next time you lose someone close to you.

How did you lose your brother?

I feel bad for asking.... I wouldn't blame myself if I were you. The coulda, woulda, shoulda thoughts never help. I am sorry for your loss.