Skyline view vs gated access apartment?

Both cost the same. Both are just as nice. Both are on the 2nd floor. One offers a city skyline view from your living room and bedroom, but lacks parking spaces so it’s a bit of a walk to your apartment if you come home late.

The other is in a gated community, has ample parking, but the view from your window is someone’s back yard...

Which would you choose and why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Personally, I like my privacy & tend to keep blinds closed at all times so what view it may or may not have is not important to me. I would take the one with parking. Not being able to find a space is a pain in the tuckas.

• 2 months ago

It depends on your work schedule. If you work late everyday, and always get home after dark, so you'll never get to see the view anyway, then get the one with better parking. If you're unemployed and will spend a lot of time at home and rarely drive anywhere, then get the better view.

• 2 months ago

I don't need the view.

• 2 months ago

I'd go with the parking, but hate gated access unless its a dangerous area

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I actually prefer someones back yard, but that's my personal thoughts. I also don't want to have to walk too far when I get home.

• 2 months ago

I'd keep looking.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.