Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 months ago

I am extremely upset I don't really need to be?

My younger brother gets to smoke bud but I can't anymore. I can't stand it, I literally cannot stand it, I don't need to be that mad I want a way to calm down, I can't calm down I feel so angry. I am older than he is, i should be allowed before him. I am so angry, I can't stand it, I feel so down, sometimes I just wanna kill myself.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

youre better off not smoking anyways, that way you wont get cancer

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Without knowing why you can't imbibe it's hard to advise you... Other than to say that if you have some legitimate anxiety there are other products you can use. You may also find that some talk therapy will help.

• -
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

There's more to this story. Let's hear it.

• arther
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

go outside and do something with your life screw the bud plenty of time when your old to lay around wasted

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Why can't you? You don't like it anymore? You're not allowed to? Or your body can't handle it?

Smoking bud can calm you down. It makes people mellow and happy and helps depression and stress. :) I smoke it everyday unless I am on antibiotics. it's not good for me, on that because it makes me feel like crap, makes my ear ring and gives me a bad headache. 🤨🤔

I can't really give you advice because I don't understand what you mean by you "can't" smoke it anymore.

• Davonte
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Because I told my mom I wanted to stop smoking for a while, which was wrong because I wanted to smoke it the next day, she handed it to me in the mornings when I asked for it. When I asked her for it one day, she said no. She had thrown it away.

I still do not have it back, and I get angry

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

smoking is bad. stop looking at other to make yourself feel good. It is not good for your heart. And also it is a bad habit because you spend money so much for this poison. Be smart and be mature.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Your rant explains why you aren’t allowed to smoke bud. You need to calm tf down and be chill.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Dude, chill. Smoke a joi….. oh wait, you cant. Sucks to be you. Maybe if we knew why you cant, we could offer some insight.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.