Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 months ago

I am extremely upset I don't really need to be?

My younger brother gets to smoke bud but I can't anymore. I can't stand it, I literally cannot stand it, I don't need to be that mad I want a way to calm down, I can't calm down I feel so angry. I am older than he is, i should be allowed before him. I am so angry, I can't stand it, I feel so down, sometimes I just wanna kill myself.

youre better off not smoking anyways, that way you wont get cancer

Without knowing why you can't imbibe it's hard to advise you... Other than to say that if you have some legitimate anxiety there are other products you can use. You may also find that some talk therapy will help.

• -

There's more to this story. Let's hear it.

• arther

go outside and do something with your life screw the bud plenty of time when your old to lay around wasted

Why can't you? You don't like it anymore? You're not allowed to? Or your body can't handle it?

Smoking bud can calm you down. It makes people mellow and happy and helps depression and stress. :) I smoke it everyday unless I am on antibiotics. it's not good for me, on that because it makes me feel like crap, makes my ear ring and gives me a bad headache. 🤨🤔

I can't really give you advice because I don't understand what you mean by you "can't" smoke it anymore.

• Davonte

Because I told my mom I wanted to stop smoking for a while, which was wrong because I wanted to smoke it the next day, she handed it to me in the mornings when I asked for it. When I asked her for it one day, she said no. She had thrown it away.

I still do not have it back, and I get angry

smoking is bad. stop looking at other to make yourself feel good. It is not good for your heart. And also it is a bad habit because you spend money so much for this poison. Be smart and be mature.

Your rant explains why you aren’t allowed to smoke bud. You need to calm tf down and be chill.

• ?

Dude, chill. Smoke a joi….. oh wait, you cant. Sucks to be you. Maybe if we knew why you cant, we could offer some insight.