Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

what’s wrong with me?

i keep thinking that people are watching me through my window. i know inside there’s no one out there but i still think someone is there. is this part of my bipolar or maybe something else?

You may be schizophrenic or paranoid

BPD/C-PTSD? Dont know.....

Do you think the one who made the eye doesn't see?

Do you think the one who made the ear doesn't hear?

God knows what you do and why you do it.

He doesn't leave the room just because you're doing something bad.

There's nothing wrong with you. You are being watched.

The Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. ~ Jesus the Christ

I think almost everyone goes through this phase when they are an adolescent and all those hormones a nd normal instincts are overwhelming you. Being bipolar certainly doesnt help. You really. Should mention this to your general practitioner or pediatrician as well as your psychologist or psychiatrist. You r dosage may need to be changed or the .medication.

I am NOT a medical professional, but I have been on antianxiety medication.

Are you on meth or cocaine? I know that those drugs cause extreme paranoia - including seeing people outside, inside you furniture, up in trees etc. and they are all out to harm you or kill you. Meth is demonic possession - you may even find yourself in the Tehang'em County jail masturbating on meth for 5 days straight without sleep - think you would be paranoid when the video we make of you wanking turns up on the Internet?? Are you cured yet?