Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

Is it ok to miss school if you have your period?

I get really bad periods. My cramps last up to about 4 hours. And it’s lots of blood where I have to change it every hour. I feel very ashamed and weak that I miss school for my period. My friends seem to be ok with their periods while I’m over here dying on the floor. And when I get back to school all my friends say to me “You shouldn’t be complaining and tough it out and just go to school. “ my cramps get so bad I start to cry and cannot even get up!

Yip your friends are right. man up. Your friends deal with their periods, they dont miss school

• PAMELA

Yes, you will have to toughen up, you cannot miss a week of school every month! take strong painkillers, see your doctor if it is really bad, they may be able to help.

You might have endo.

• Pippin

See your doctor. There are manythings that can help reduce cramps so you can function.