Ive been married for over a year now. I love my husband. But i am not sexually attracted to him as much as i would love to.?

We have sex about once a month. I try to have sex with him and make him happy since he has a high sex drive. But everytime he touches me im not interested. I feel like i would enjoy sex with somone else other than him. Maybe because i got married so young. I dont want to have am affair. So what should i do?

Sounds like you can't live with each other anymore.

• Ana

Get an annulment without taking any of his money bcuz he deserves a woman who will love him

• rick

Use your imagination, fantasize, and make sure he thinks you enjoy it. In addition, most wives with your problem, find boyfriends.

• so

Most wives have sex with other guys. I'm surprised you haven't done this already. If you don't want an affair, you could try making yourself available for one night stands.

sex about once a month.......im surprised you are still together

• LP7

Talk to your husband about it