Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 months ago

did you ever change your religion?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I was raised an agnostic and was taught there are things we don't know. My parents leaned toward atheism but brought us to a Unitarian and Lutheran Church. I have learned in my life that there is much we don't know and there is more to this life than just our birth and death. I haven't been fortunate enough to be provided with more information than that but it was more than I started out with so yes it was a modification of my previous "religion".

• 5 months ago

no. not at all. you are crazy why someone change his religion. i am happy with my religion.

• 5 months ago

Tentofield has best answer

• 5 months ago

Yes we did from catholic to Protestant

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No and I will never change my religion. I am a Hindu and my religion is the only religion that teach about respecting all other religions. We talk about peace not only for our self, our home, our city, country and the world but also the universe and the galaxy. All that is needed for a living like Fire, Air, Water, Tree (Forest) etc. are also given importance as God because we cannot live without them. In my religion we have full freedom, it is not necessary for me to go to a temple or to perform Puja (Prayers), there are a lots of religious acts that my religion recommend but nothing is compulsory to be a Hindu.

• Spin
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Not really changed.....just stopped going, but my religious belief system is the same.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I went to catholic school from kindergarten to high school. I thought I agreed with everything but deep down i felt off. I moved to christianity but still didnt feel right. I dont follow any religion now. all religions are satanic in a way. comMANdments are man made, morals are man made. karma was created so people get more paranoid. but honestly i dont know what to believe. as of now i am happy not believing anything, i feel more free lol if that makes sense.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, but I lost it once. I was nto keep up with her but I didn't think I can do it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yea - from one to none . Religion is like oil and gets recycled .

So new religions are based on some other cultures recycled lube /

• Sammy
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

LUBE: The use of that particular word in this context is perfect!

• 5 months ago

Yes, I dumped it when I realised there was no evidence for any gods and all religions were scams.

• Sammy
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

If they were real, they wouldn't be taking money!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.