Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 9 months ago

Are you conservative, liberal, independent, something else, or really really something else?

arctic ice is a paid troll

I,m not a kinh but I am feeling like an ice hill,very independent everal.

I dont know really lol. I agree more with the right side tho.

Describing yourself as consevative or liberal seems to be an American thing. I’m Australian, we have a pretty heathy disrespect for both sides of politics and to confuse American’s even more our “Liberal Party” are the conservatives here.

Only complete loser morons identify with a "political party". I am from Bermuda - I voted for Trump because my "black" bretheren idolized him in their rap music. The color of money is green - when you are a real winner like me - it doesn't make one bit of difference who is President or the political "party" or any of that bullsh*t useless Americans use to blame their problems on. I have been working since I was 14 years old and now I am 58 and self employed for 20 years now. That had EVERYTHING to do with me getting an education and being motivated to succeed - it had NOTHING to do with Politics which is the pastime of parasites on the system.

I was a Democrat and a bit of a black sheep because my ten brothers and sisters were all Republican, until late 2016 when I saw the media bashing Trump shamelessly every chance they got. It made me ashamed to be a Democrat and I did research that now makes me lean right with the rest of my family.

• Rick B

I am very conservative. Politically and socially.

• Manny

I consider myself a Democrat pretty much my whole life. Surprisingly, I think I've become more liberal now, than say even five years ago.

I used to be put off by SJW-types and the concepts of multiple genders… But I think it's just a sign of the times, and realizing with every passing day that black-and-white interpretations of preconceived notions holds us back.

Source(s): But one things for sure, many people I've been around seem to be going in the opposite direction than me, if political at all, LOL.

Independent..............

Conservatives don't conserve a damn thing......

Uber Conservative I personally felt Barry Goldwater was soft on Communism.