Can my coworker’s pregnancy affect my own cycle?

I feel kind of silly for asking this but I work in a super small office with four other women (3 are post menopause and 1 is pregnant, now 4 months along). I used to have irregular periods but for 3 years in a row, my period has consistently arrived on either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of every month. Like... show more I feel kind of silly for asking this but I work in a super small office with four other women (3 are post menopause and 1 is pregnant, now 4 months along). I used to have irregular periods but for 3 years in a row, my period has consistently arrived on either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of every month. Like clockwork.

Last month for the first time in 3 years, my period was 15 days late. It really threw me off. And now it’s the 16th of the next month and still no period, so now I’m late again.

This may be a really stupid question but is my coworkers pregnancy affecting my cycle? Nothing else has changed in my life, I’m still the same weight, same diet and exercise, same amount of stress in my life (minimal but some). Can her hormones be messing with mine? We sit 4 feet from each other for 9 hours a day.