Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Should someone who doesn't find anything in life interesting kill themselves?

I see nothing in this and I want something else which was promised to me by a superior being following when I expire from this existence. That is what I want, I do not want this.

I like girls except there is something wrong with them. They've practically made me asexual. Done with that. I understand the purpose of sex but I hate gender.And if all you like in life is females, you wont be able to offer them anything they are really looking for. What have you done for me lately?

THIS. Absolutely this. I did this in my previous life and did not regret it.

• Jeancommunicates

You are such a stumbling block with your foolish answer. Life is precious and tomorrow always holds better things.

No. You were created by God to please Him. It pleases God for you to spread His word to all that you meet. Jesus went to that Cross of Calvary so you could have life and have life more abundantly. You are looking to this world for your joy and happiness and it comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. Peace of mind is a gift from God. Isaiah said it best, in Isaiah 9:6 KJV "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah was so gifted of the Holy Spirit that he wrote of 9/11 in Isaiah 30:25b KJV "in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall." The Lord, my friend, is a God of Judgment and blessed are all they that wait upon Him. Instead of killing yourself, learn to wait upon the Lord, read His word and learn how to rebuke the Devourer, the Devil, Satan because he is the father of death. I serve the Father of Life.

How much have you looked? Can you try counseling first?

Sounds like you're an outcast, is that right?

I'm certainly an outcast and delighted.

I think if your life didn't change at all in several months, maybe.

But I wouldn't trust a superior being. I think you're being driven.

Is that possible?

• 38lsb

No because they are just looking at life in an unhealthy way and they need to talk with someone who can help them to understand where these feeling are coming from and how to go about finding meaning and purpose. I know one thing that has turned lives around and opened numerous doors for someone who feels as you described and that is to just give it a try and visit an animal shelter and ask if there's anyway you can be of help, if they don't try others or you can go to a nursing home and talk and spend time with someone who is all alone in this world and just by spending a few minutes with them once a week or whenever you will be giving them a miracle, a miracle in knowing and feeling that someones cares and.by giving just a little of yourself you will be rewarded with such a great feeling and know that you have the power to bring such happiness into this world just because you're you and that is the you that is worth much more than you could ever dream. Try it and see. Good luck'

• 8 months agoReport

Sorry that does not describe me. You are way off.

• ?

Death is, if anything, even more boring. I personally wouldn't recommend it.

• 8 months agoReport

The boredom still comes from this realm. I'm willing to deal with more boredom on this side to get where I truly belong. I do not belong here, I am incompatible.

I don't know.

If you really want to kill yourself go ahead and do it.

That is not a good thing to do. The government & law enforcement would not recommend it, they do not agree with suicide

.

• 8 months agoReport

I'm a convicted felon. They don't want me to have a place to live either so it goes both ways.

if you dont like girls, yes there must be something wrong with you. Family and friends are the point in life. Money can run out fast but family will be forever.

• 8 months agoReport

And if all you like in life is females, you wont be able to offer them anything they are really looking for. What have you done for me lately?