Why am I losing feelings for my new husband? He is an angel, I fell hard for him, but now, its fading for no reason.?

We married less than 2 months ago. I was terrified before getting married, but just pushed it away as being "normal pre-wedding jitters" I even moved my original wedding date up 6 months because "it would've been torture waiting for it to come" and I repeatedly referred to it as something I needed to "get over with". When I met him, I was so happy, I fell hard and fast, we moved to a different state together and enjoyed living together for 2 years (together a total of 4.5). I felt mature after getting out of my first serious relationship which was 6 years (because it was long distance in the end) and I had met the man I am with now. With my ex (my first true love) I never felt this empty, or depressed, or emotionless. I would'nt even feel slightly jealous if my husband were to kiss someone else, but I would've been very jealous with my ex. Now, I dont love my ex, and I dont want him back, I'm just trying to compare the passion that I had for him, and the passion that I dont for my husband. I dream about other men constantly and I dont want to. We put so much into the wedding (even draining retirement accounts) to have the wedding our families dreamed of for us. He is perfect, motivated, business minded, successful, so loving and caring and understanding, but I find myself wanting his affection less. It makes me feel guilty when I cant show the same. I am also changing jobs. I'm confused, depressed, ashamed, guilty and upset. I dont even want to wake up anymore. Trapped.

Sit down and share feelings. Love blooms from the heart. Attraction is only on the surface, it’s not deep enough to create a bond between you that will last..that’s probably why you are feeling that way. If there is no spiritual connection... the attraction will fade away eventually.

Because he is cheating on you and that is how empathic women act when a male cheats. Its not common - female empath. But pretty well understood

You must be a liberal. Never satisfied and always longing for more. That's why you refer to your ex as your "first true love".

• Valerie8 months agoReport

That's very rude of you. Very condescending and narcissistic as well to think that you dont have skeletons In your closet either. If you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all- my Republican parents taught me that.