Will I survive?

I will be moving back to taiwan for high school 3rd year to live with grandparents. But the thing is I can’t read chinese at all. I can understand it and speak it but I can not read or write at all. I only know how to write “hi” in chinese lol will I survive in taiwanese high school? Probably not lol. What should I do?

When a human is faced with no alternatives it is amazing just how adaptable we humans are. I think you will do just fine and if this does occur your move then it's meant to be. Heck man when you are 25 and have adjusted well you will think why did I fret over this in the first place, not to mention you will be well rounded and capable.

I'm sure that you are well aware that there are many American and International schools in Taiwan which offer instruction in English.

That's going to be a real problem. As you know, there's not much connection between spoken Chines and written Chinese. And you need thousands of characters to read anything much in Chinese. Find out if there's any support in the schools there for speakers of Chinese who don't have any literacy in the language.