My friend has been going through anorexia, she’s not ill enough to be in a hospital but she’s thin. Do I keep what she tells me private?

We have deep talks and I’m one of the only people she has opened up to, to help her find resources. Should i tell her friends? Her family is not supportive and just tells her “you have problems” or “if you don’t finish university on time I will be very embarrassed”. She is really kind, shy, and overall a beautiful... show more We have deep talks and I’m one of the only people she has opened up to, to help her find resources. Should i tell her friends? Her family is not supportive and just tells her “you have problems” or “if you don’t finish university on time I will be very embarrassed”. She is really kind, shy, and overall a beautiful person. I can tell she is dealing with a lot of pain. Is anorexia and anxiety/panic attacks a dark place to be in? She doesn’t trust ANYONE so I don’t want to betray her.