I say I love my wife more than dark matter, she says she loves me more than all of the oxygen molecules on earth. Which is actually more?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well the existence of dark matter hasn't been proven but if it exists it is thought to account for 85% of the matter in the universe. So maybe your love is unproven but if it is for real it is vastly more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

• John9 months agoReport

Thank you for the informative answer. If it is proven, i will have a victory in love, but until then my beautiful wife obviously loves me more, which makes me a very lucky man.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Trish
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Love is Love you can't Love More and it's really wrong tacky to say that.

• 9 months ago

I don't know what Dark Matter is, but for argument sake, I would say they are the Exact same number.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You two sound like those two nerd kids on Stranger Things. Does she make you sing "The Never-Ending Story" together?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I can't get past how romantic you two are.

• -
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Dark Matter is more in volume for sure

• 9 months ago

Why is who loves who more so important to you two? Surely that fact that you do love each other is enough? Why the competition?

• ...Show all comments
    • Barb Outhere
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Yep, for more than 3 decades to the same man. That's part of the reason I questioned why "how much" was even a question.

• 9 months ago

It does not matter which is more. What matters is that you love each other.

• Ana
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Well considering how insanely huge the entire universe is, and considering there’s dark matter all over the universe, I would say that the dark matter amount is bigger.

But since you guys are both just using metaphors, I think that it’s safe to say you both love each other. It’s also safe to say that you’re both nerdy 🤓 😂

• John9 months agoReport

Yeah nerdy and in love, it feels good, we are happy and just bantering around. Thank you for the answer.

• RP
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I'd go with the molecules, but it all depends on how dark matter is measured.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.