Really unsure if I should take on another internship or not. Any advice appreciated?

Ok so I'm in school which is very stressful, and just started an intrnship that is in my major. They pay nothing. But I think it might be worth it in the long run. Even though it irks me that they have me doing tedious data entry on day 1. There's an internship offered to me outside my major but within a... show more Ok so I'm in school which is very stressful, and just started an intrnship that is in my major. They pay nothing. But I think it might be worth it in the long run. Even though it irks me that they have me doing tedious data entry on day 1.

There's an internship offered to me outside my major but within a field i would be willing to try to get into. Its something im already decent at. I'd just need experience on my resume to get taken seriously for paid jobs in that field. But they pay a stipend.

I havent began the second internship yet and im already stressed out. I accepted it but im thinking of backing out before it begins. Should i get out of it? I just think it would stress me out even more to run around to all these places all week, have tons of homework to do, and NOT GET PAID EVEN MINIMUM WAGE FOR WORKING.

I understand the idea of experience and resume building. I was gung ho before i got the internships but now that i see theyre probably just gonna exploit me like im a slave... Im not happy about it. How can i go there each week and feel good about it when they wont pay me........
I've never done an internship before so i didn't really realize I'd feel this way. But this is the real world. Who wants to work to help an already seemingly flourishing company make more money for free???????

Thanks for any help!