How many white illegals have you heard being deported?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

Oh, I have heard of Canadians being deported (in addition Australians who overstay their visa) , and I KNOW at least one.

• james

Thailand is rounding them up & shipping them out right now.

• Marvin

A few blocks from me, there was a big house full of Romanians that got deported. They acted just like Mexicans (calling lots of attention to themselves). The police were at their house every other weekend. They had lots of cars parked there, and made lots of noise. Then when the oldest son stole a BMW and parked it in front of the house, a lot of people took notice, and so did immigration.

Actually the only people I know personally who've been deported were Caucasians. These are mostly Brits and Canadians who don't understand that you have to have immigration status to work in Hollywood. But I have about a billion Israeli relatives and the sheer number of overstayers from that nation would sound most people. So yeah, lots and lots and lots of "white" Israelis are deported on the regular.

Canada, UK, Poland & Romania all rank in the Top 25 countries to which citizens have been deported. Mexico, of course ranks #1 in deportations because the majority of illegal aliens in the US are Mexican citizens.

Show me some white undocumented immigrants and I will deport them.

• Greg

Most of the illegals deported have been Caucasian. Latino is NOT A RACE. You can be Asian and Latino or Caucasian and Latino or Black and Latino, or not at all Latino.

• Coop 366

That maybe true but not to the Donald supporters, anything from a Latin American countries are not white!

Locally, there was this one dude from Serbia who got deported for war crimes.

Lots. Mostly Irish......they loved obama because of the dreamer act.

Conservatives are obsessed with kicking brown people out, white is their preferred color