Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

I like this girl named Jennifer and she has a Big Butt?

How can I talk to her?

The other day I saw her alone but I pussied out and didnt go up to her. I was looking good too with my Justin Bieber hair and dressed nicely.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe try starting off simple, saying something like “hey, just wanted to say I really like your shirt” or “you did a really great job on that presentation today” (assuming you work or go to school together). Just be respectful and polite and make it about her. Then if you two hit it off, you can become friends and start chatting about normal friend things. Eventually, you can try to ask her to do something fun like seeing a movie, and go from there! Just be yourself and have confidence! :)

• 5 months ago

Well, just approach her in a nice way and non-creepy, introduce yourself, talk to her and don’t focus on her butt.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Psshht boy bye ;(

• 5 months ago

Just go for what you want well

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

you could follow anna's sensible advice, or you could try emulating our POTUS. just walk up to her and grab her crotch.

(and while i empathize with finding her booty attractive, that's a conversation best left until any friendship with her becomes intimate.)

• anna5 months agoReport

Ha!!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

maybe you should go talk to her then

• 5 months ago

Well you shouldn’t even like her for the fact cause of her Butt , girls don’t like that . She will not like you back cause of your thinking cause of her butt , if you really like her get to know her not for her butt !

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.