How do you photoshop someone who passed away into a picture like faded if anybody knows what I’m trying to say?

7 Answers

  • Lv 7
    2 months ago

    add another layer, then trim and reposition.

  • MIKE
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    Its actually pretty simple. Just cut and paste then adjust the transparency.

    you paste the person's photo or cut-out image on to your main photo and decrease it's opacity/transparency to about 30-50% making the person seem ghost-like.

    Photoshop and many others like gimp, corel are capable of doing editing like this

  • 2 months ago

    Take it to a professional to have it done correctly

  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    In your graphics program, Mask the picture, cut it, paste to wherever you want to put it, then adjust opacity.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    you could take it to a photo place and ask them to do it

  • 2 months ago

    You can also use YouTube to learn just about anything.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Youd have to isolate that persons image electronically and apply a transparency filter to that part of the image

    Source(s): Not a tech wiz
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.