I applied to work at Apple online with indeed like 2 weeks ago and they haven’t responded. Why is Apple taking so long?

I uploaded a resume

And a cover letter

My guess is they get thousands of them and yours is buried in the pile.

• nate5 months agoReport

Thanks John for having a thoughtful and kind answer. I would probably say you’re right. It’s a busy store I just like the thought of being up and about all the time. It makes the hours go by and I like iPhones so... it would be a win win for me

Maybe you should try calling Steven Jobs?

• Judy

Most people who apply do not get a response.

• paul

you and 1000000 other people

Because they receive hundreds of applications and if your resume didn't provide what they are looking for, they do not owe you a phone call.

Source(s): Well you figured wrong, compared to the other applicants who also put in their availability same as yours, but have experience over you, they will be selected over you and if they find someone 20 applications in, then they won't even review yours.
    • nate5 months agoReport

I figured putting availability every day for afternoon shifts would be good enough. And they job I applied for didn’t require and specific education.