I applied to work at Apple online with indeed like 2 weeks ago and they haven’t responded. Why is Apple taking so long?

I uploaded a resume

And a cover letter

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

My guess is they get thousands of them and yours is buried in the pile.

• nate5 months agoReport

Thanks John for having a thoughtful and kind answer. I would probably say you’re right. It’s a busy store I just like the thought of being up and about all the time. It makes the hours go by and I like iPhones so... it would be a win win for me

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Maybe you should try calling Steven Jobs?

• Judy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most people who apply do not get a response.

• paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you and 1000000 other people

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because they receive hundreds of applications and if your resume didn't provide what they are looking for, they do not owe you a phone call.

Source(s): Well you figured wrong, compared to the other applicants who also put in their availability same as yours, but have experience over you, they will be selected over you and if they find someone 20 applications in, then they won't even review yours.
    • nate5 months agoReport

I figured putting availability every day for afternoon shifts would be good enough. And they job I applied for didn’t require and specific education.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.