Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

Help, My husband is fading away...?

He doesn't show me the affection that he used to. I've tried talking to him about it but, he just tells me that he's tired and that he'll spice things up for us in the future. That was 5 months ago and nothing has changed yet. I feel like I'm at the prime of sexuality. I'm 37 but I feel more ready than ever. That being stated, I also work alongside a much younger man, who I think wants to **** me. He hasn't really said it yet; but there is definitely some sexual tension there. I'm tempted to explore with this younger man. He's very fit, manly, and he's also a different race (AA). I never been with an (AA) before, so this is new I also know nothing will come of this, it's just sex. I really don't want to cheat on my husband though....

If you don't want to cheat on your husband, then DON"T.

Have you tried counseling yet or a separation?

If you don't want to cheat on your husband, don't . That's pretty simple, don't you think? Take your husband on on a drive in the early evening, pull over somewhere off road, rip out the picnic blanket and have sex with him outside on the spot.

Instead of waiting for him to spice things up, you should do something about it since it’s effecting you. That new guy is young, fit and energetic but some people are only made to look good in clothes.. once you get with them, nothing comes out of it. You feel nothing because they’re always busy trying to look fit in clothes for other people. It’s only attention they’re looking for, not love..so obviously it’s never going to work out. Don’t you feel too old for bad relationships?!

You're just looking for an excuse to be a whore.