Help, My husband is fading away...?

He doesn't show me the affection that he used to. I've tried talking to him about it but, he just tells me that he's tired and that he'll spice things up for us in the future. That was 5 months ago and nothing has changed yet. I feel like I'm at the prime of sexuality. I'm 37 but I feel more... show more He doesn't show me the affection that he used to. I've tried talking to him about it but, he just tells me that he's tired and that he'll spice things up for us in the future. That was 5 months ago and nothing has changed yet. I feel like I'm at the prime of sexuality. I'm 37 but I feel more ready than ever. That being stated, I also work alongside a much younger man, who I think wants to **** me. He hasn't really said it yet; but there is definitely some sexual tension there. I'm tempted to explore with this younger man. He's very fit, manly, and he's also a different race (AA). I never been with an (AA) before, so this is new I also know nothing will come of this, it's just sex. I really don't want to cheat on my husband though....
4 answers 4