Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

I feel like I'm falling for my best friend.?

Hi, I'm in a bit of a pickle but I can't help how I feel. Me and my best friend Erica have been inseparable since kindergarten. She has been there for me through thick and thin, I was abused by my ex boyfriend and she helped me get out of it. My father is Abandonded us when I was 8 and she was there to support me. Basically she is my everything, without her I don't know where I would be. But here's the complicated bit. I'm bisexual, she knows that, I told her when I first started to notice my attraction to girls. But what she doesn't know is I fancy the ******* pants off her. She is in a relationship with her boyfriend who she isn't entirely happy with, she's experimented with girls but she's not into it. I know it's not going to turn into anything more, we're like sisters but in a fucked up way, I want to bed her, just once or twice maybe. Sort of thank her for being in my life and show her how much she means to me. Is that weird? I know it's probably weird and I should get mental help but I'm asking you lot instead. I know what I'm probably gonna hear but you may surprise me. Won't lie I'm kind of hoping someone gives me a brilliant idea how to convince her to sleep with me but not turn our friendship weird.

most women have lesbian feelings but most never admit it. chances are erica already feels the same about you as you do about her. invite erica over to spend the night and cozy under the blankets together. then let nature take its course. good luck.