I feel like I'm falling for my best friend.?

Hi, I'm in a bit of a pickle but I can't help how I feel. Me and my best friend Erica have been inseparable since kindergarten. She has been there for me through thick and thin, I was abused by my ex boyfriend and she helped me get out of it. My father is Abandonded us when I was 8 and she was there to... show more Hi, I'm in a bit of a pickle but I can't help how I feel. Me and my best friend Erica have been inseparable since kindergarten. She has been there for me through thick and thin, I was abused by my ex boyfriend and she helped me get out of it. My father is Abandonded us when I was 8 and she was there to support me. Basically she is my everything, without her I don't know where I would be. But here's the complicated bit. I'm bisexual, she knows that, I told her when I first started to notice my attraction to girls. But what she doesn't know is I fancy the ******* pants off her. She is in a relationship with her boyfriend who she isn't entirely happy with, she's experimented with girls but she's not into it. I know it's not going to turn into anything more, we're like sisters but in a fucked up way, I want to bed her, just once or twice maybe. Sort of thank her for being in my life and show her how much she means to me. Is that weird? I know it's probably weird and I should get mental help but I'm asking you lot instead. I know what I'm probably gonna hear but you may surprise me. Won't lie I'm kind of hoping someone gives me a brilliant idea how to convince her to sleep with me but not turn our friendship weird.
1 answer 1