Will he come back to me?

So i started flirting with this guy 5-6 months ago and im normally a very shy and anxious person but for some reason he brought me out of my shell and i told him i liked him. He said it was mutual and we hung out a few times, then he said he really wanted to take me out on a date. I of course said yes and everytime... show more So i started flirting with this guy 5-6 months ago and im normally a very shy and anxious person but for some reason he brought me out of my shell and i told him i liked him. He said it was mutual and we hung out a few times, then he said he really wanted to take me out on a date. I of course said yes and everytime we hung out or went on a date it was just fun and wed talk for hours. We hung out almost every single day and texted everyday and within 2 months we said i love you. We both agreed it was way too soon so we said wed say it this one time and that would be it until we were together for a while, he cried and said how much i mean to him and i saved his life and he doesnt know what hed do without me. Even though we agreed to stop saying i love you, we couldnt help it and said it as much as we could. I really do love him, and i thought he loved me too. But once we were getting into our 5th month together he seemed to act a little different as if i was annoying him and he had a bunch of issues going on back st home so i just shrugged it off and thought it would get better. But eventually he said hes too depressed ans too much is going on in his life right now tjat he cant be with me and it wouldnt be fair to me and that he really does love me. (Continued in picture)
1 answer 1