N/A asked in PetsDogs · 9 months ago

My dog tied for 20 minutes and after tie broke a lot of liquid discharge came out. What does this mean?

My 5 year old AKC registered Golden Retriever tied with a proven stud from a local breeder. The tie lasted about 20 minutes. When the tie was broke, my female had clear liquid discharge. Is this normal? Personally, I've not seen this before and wanted to know what it was and why it happened, if I should take my dog to the vet for the liquid discharge? I'm not interested in any bias opinions or feelings. I'm looking for legitimate answers please.

Take the dog to the vet..... No one on here is going to help you. I know nothing about breeding, as I don't breed my dogs, but the vet can help you and your dog.

Hope she's ok!

It means you ask you BREEDING mentor, or pay to CONSULT your vet. We REFUSE to help or enable BYB. And that is what you are, if you know so little about breeding dogs.

Ask your Breeding mentor or vet I refuse to help or encorage back yard breeders

it means you need to take him to the vet and get it checked out

It means you've asked this several times and are an irresponsible pet owner.

• N/A9 months agoReport

I didn't ask for a snarky response. As for asking "several times" I'm going to correct you on that. When asking once turns into 12 I'll let you know.

It means you need to spay and neuter your pets