My dog tied for 20 minutes and after tie broke a lot of liquid discharge came out. What does this mean?

Update: My 5 year old AKC registered Golden Retriever tied with a proven stud from a local breeder. The tie lasted about 20 minutes. When the tie was broke, my female had clear liquid discharge. Is this normal? Personally, I've not seen this before and wanted to know what it was and why it happened, if I should take my... show more My 5 year old AKC registered Golden Retriever tied with a proven stud from a local breeder. The tie lasted about 20 minutes. When the tie was broke, my female had clear liquid discharge. Is this normal? Personally, I've not seen this before and wanted to know what it was and why it happened, if I should take my dog to the vet for the liquid discharge? I'm not interested in any bias opinions or feelings. I'm looking for legitimate answers please.