Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 months ago

Why are these Anonymous trolls so mean ?

I am new here but they don't believe me. What's going on ? Why are they so mean ?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

many times I go anonymous because of some getting rude on here. I do agree with you. they think they can get rude because we do not know who they are. many have tons of accounts and that should not be allowed

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Because 1) they know you are 'new' here (just your account is), and...see other answers to when you've asked this same question MANY times in the past.

Spam is a Community Guidelines violation

Misrepresentation is a TOS violation

• 9 months ago

Any level 2 who has to hide their activity.....is clearly someone who had a previous account and knows the score here.

Source(s): Born at night, but not last night.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Some people just got nothing better to do on there own time then to be Mean to other people there Likely just Bored and want to take it out on someone Else its not Right but its what some people do some people have no Hearts

• ...Show all comments
    • J
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

As others have said, Bruce is a well-known multi posting troll. He blocked me for exposing him....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

You can change your username and open new accounts but your baloney fake material is still the same 😉

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You have a new account because old ones were terminated due to trolling and spamming same type questions over and over

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Listen here Boomer scum, literally every problem our country is currently facing can be traced back to YOUR generation. YOU made bad foreign relations, YOU hurt the environment, YOU drove up housing and tuition costs. Even if Millennials and GenZ are too lazy and addicted go technology, it doesn't give you the right to shift all the guilt on us.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.