Marlo
Marlo asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 8 months ago

What could this night terror mean?

I was sitting in a flooded room with my family in a circle.

Their bodies all began to decay, and they sunk into the water.

Their decayed arms began to grab me, their dead faces peering out of the water glairing at me, shrieking.

I could feel the decayed skin, them grabbing me and trying to drown me I felt a horrible pain in my stomache and ribs and i couldnt move.

I have also been taking a drug called baclofen by my doctor and asked if it was a symptom, but i was wondering what everyone else may think

The first part means you are trying to fix things but the process of solving your issues and returning to what you had before is too hard for you. The second part means your character is being corrupted by emotions - possibly your emotions are not healthy. The last part means - if your emotions corrupt your personality - your problem solving abilities will be compromised - the last part means - if you lose your problem solving abilities your identity will be destroyed too - finally it means if your identity is destroyed - you will also suffer abuse. The last part means your courage will be destroyed by this situation - and last your spirit and ability to recover will be destroyed too - your ability to tolerate things will be ruined and so will your dependent ones or your ability to bear children.

I think the dream means - there is something you are considering starting but you have to stop it now - this start will put you in a downward spiral you can't recover from.

Your character and positive character development is the only thing that can rescue you from this person.

It may also mean your associates will make your life worse and worse and you need to cut them out because they will destroy you so badly that you cannot recover from it.

• Rich

This is a terrible dream, and a sign that the entire family is headed to hell, and they are dragging you with them.

You have a choice. Hold on to light. Hold on to life, and lead them there too before it is too late for eternity.

The light is Jesus Christ. Unless you repent and he becomes Lord over your life there is only hell left.

Your family does not belong to Christ, your dream already shows that.

Be the first one to get saved, and then work on them. There is not much time left.

This nation is about to face God's judgments and many will be gone suddenly.

It is time. Jesus Christ is coming back soon.

Repent and make sure you are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb. He loves you very much. He created you and he has prepared a place for you that is greater than anything you can see on earth.

Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

If you do this with all of your heart you will start noticing subtle changes inside of you and step by step your life will change. I am speaking from experience.

🥴 I know what you mean about night terrors.

Am having dreams about my bosses.

They're pleasant. Like really really pleasant. It's scary.