Is there anyway to see a user rating or see how many times a user has been muted etc? It would be awesome and very useful.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

That would suck. I am totally against a feature like that, as I can be very controversial user and appreciate being outed like that.

My opinion may not align with XYZ's opinion, but I dont think I should get a target on my back for it.

Source(s): nothing
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

On Yahoo Answers there are no 'ratings' or 'mute' so you must be referring to some other Yahoo area OR a different site entirely.

• 9 months ago

That would be awesome if Yahoo would rate users and tell us how many times they've been suspended before..........

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

There is no way to see that Yahoo does not have any Features that show you that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No, you cannot see any personal information on a user. But there are some here right now that should be for trolling, cheating and lying here.

• 9 months ago

No. That would violate numerous privacy and internet security laws and enable stalking, harassment and terrorism threats online. We have enough that on YA already.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.