Why did my boss take my lock off my locker?
I hust clocked off to see my combination lock off my locker. Nothing was moved insode or stolen. Im not in trouble with my work or anything? Wth???
- falconLv 58 months ago
He is probably looking for something missing he wants to find the thief
- Sunday CroneLv 79 months ago
I would be asking him if you are so sure he did it, not a bunch of people who have no idea what you are talking about or the personal policies of the company you work for.
- Richard JLv 79 months ago
If you definitely know it was your boss, confront him and ask him why he did it.
- StarryskyLv 79 months ago
Buy another lock, this time with a case hardened hasp.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous9 months ago
Why didn't you ask him?
- Barkley HoundLv 79 months ago
Are you allowed to have locks? Do others have locks?
- 9 months ago
And the combination lock is no where to be seen in the locker room.