Libs: if you don't like the 2nd amendment why don't you leave the country? Mother Africa has 54 nations to choose from?

Atheist- Sounds like you really hate America. You would be an excellent candidate to move to Africa.........Or are you too racist to move to Africa?

Jolene- If you are a democrat you hate the 2nd amendment. If you say you do not you are a liar.

Jolene- Every democrat running for POTUS is campaigning on abolishing the 2nd amendment. Deal with it.

magix151- Sounds like you have a big problem with the 2nd amendment, as well as some personal problems too.

Foofa- So how much education is required to move to Africa?

Manny- 90% of Americans do not want to abolish the 2nd amendment like the democrats do you liar. As i said before you can leave if you don't like it.

Patriotism. Libs are far more patriotic than Cons. Cons think only of themselves.

They want to destroy the Country first and then they will leave and live to regret what they destroyed...it will be too late...they will not be allowed back...

Liberals dont hate the 2nd A, conservatives dont know what it is

Yet another person who seems to believe the US is the only nation on Earth with immigration standards. The average American lacks the education to qualify for immigration to almost the entire world.

• Traci

Good idea! I will gladly chip in to pay airfares!

I have no problem with the second amendment. I have problems with people who think they need an assault rifle or 50 to feel secure.

• magix151

Okay. By assault rifle I mean a military style weapon. I probably should have stated that.

• Manny

Why don't you? 90% of Americans believe in background checks. The Swiss got gun culture right. There isn't a problem like this in any other nation beyond one that's in war.

But I'm rooting for those with drones and tanks. It's best you what they tell you, before they put that Charlton Heston quote into practice, LOL.

Source(s): If you want to be a "well-regulated militia" so badly, join the military.
    • Lv 6

Cons don't like discipline or obeying lorders.

• xg6

I'd suggest you go to Somalia, as there are no laws and lots of guns

• Dze

yeah and most of those communist dictatorships have strict gun control .. im sure you'll be real safe ..

• Lv 6

Communism doesn't exist any more.

if you don't like:

1) the system of checks and balances

2) the fact that only congress can appropriate funds

3) that this is a Republic and not a Confederacy

4) That this is not a Christian nation for white people

5) That all amendments to the constitution have limits

Maybe you should leave the country, I hear North Korea is beautiful this time of year