What does this dream mean?

I had a dream there was a fish tank on the desk which in real life is next to my bed. Fish kept jumping out of the tank and onto my bed because the fish did not know there was no water outside and they would die if they were to lie on my bed When this happened I would usually have to pick them up and throw them... show more I had a dream there was a fish tank on the desk which in real life is next to my bed.

Fish kept jumping out of the tank and onto my bed because the fish did not know there was no water outside and they would die if they were to lie on my bed

When this happened I would usually have to pick them up and throw them into the tank again

Sometimes the fish were strong enough to throw themselves back into the tank

But the weaker ones often required that I physically pick them up and put them in the tank since they weren't strong enough

Then a very strong and powerful fish jumped out of the tank but instead of falling on my bed like the other fish - it fell onto the ground which was dead centre in the middle of my bed room

I didn't want to pick it up because that would involve getting my hands dirty

But I thought if I didn't pick it up - it might die cause I wasn't sure if it was strong enough to jump back into the tank by itself

I didn't have a lot of time to rescue him if he couldn't rescue himself because if the fish was out of the tank long enough it would die

Then I woke up