What do you put on your pancakes?
I always put peanut butter and syrup or just butter and syrup. Pb and syrup sounds weird but it’s really good
I’ve seen people put frosting on their pancakes, sundae syrup, candy etc. turning breakfast into dessert
- 9 months agoFavourite answer
5 Things to put on Pancakes when you're out of syrup
1. Frozen berries, heated with a little sugar to make a sauce.
2. Powdered sugar, dusted on top (a pat of butter is a nice touch too)
4. Apple sauce and yogurt––not just for latkes!
- 8 months ago
Maple Syrup & Butta
- Common SenseLv 78 months ago
I cut up a banana and put it in a pan to heat it up slowly with some genuine maple syrup. That mixture gets spooned on top of one pancake, then another pancake goes on top with more banana mixture over that. Then to top if off with walnuts is to die for. A warm banana with maple syrup and walnuts is a great flavor combo. Plus, you get in a fruit and the nut provide some real bite to an otherwise crunchless breakfast.
- 8 months ago
Butter and syrup
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Candy coatedLv 68 months ago
I like strawberry syrup. Strawberries and a dab of whipped cream.
- Anonymous8 months ago
chocolate chips and real whipped cream
- 9 months ago
I put Nutella and chopped up banana.
- NPG StarlettLv 49 months ago
Whipped cream and Canadian maple syrup :]
- Nikki PLv 79 months ago
I prefer Waffles or French Toast but I do like Butter, Sugar and fresh lemon juice on pancakes
- curtisports2Lv 79 months ago
Butter and real maple syrup.
- ?Lv 79 months ago
My family has also always done pb and syrup.
I use only real maple syrup and also like fresh fruit, especially berries, cooked into the pancakes with extra fruit on top.
And I only use whole grains for my pancakes.