How can I convince my parents to move to the USA?

hey so 1st of all I wanna say, I'm 13 and so for a while now I've wanted to move to the usa. I've been using a subliminal to move to the usa. in my family its just me, my mum, my grandma, grandad, aunt and great aunt. I'm making a powerpoint to show to my mum on reasons we should move.help?

They are adults, you are not. You may have to wait until you are 18 to move here.

Sorry — I can’t think of any good reasons to move here right now. Might I suggest Canada?

you might not be able to, just go there when youre 18

As the rest have agreed, you cannot do this. All you can do is tell them why you'd like to go there, and perhaps you should tell us, as well. When you become an adult, of course, you can do as you please, so start saving now, the many thousands it will take to emigrate and start a new life. And hopefully,you won't miss your family and friends, a lifestyle you are used to, and the US immigration laws will have relaxed enough to let you in.

• lila

Your parents are adults; they make their own decisions based on what's best for the family. There is nothing your powerpoint presentation can say that will "convince" them to make such a big decision if they have not already decided to do that on their own.

• -

A person doesn't wake up one morning and say "I think I'm going to move to the United States." There are conditions that have to be achieved before you can even enter this country. Do you know what your mom's financial status is? Have you done any research on what's it like to live here? All the "subliminal" messages in the world won't help you.

you'll be trading one set of problems for another. if you aren't happy in your own country, there must be many other countries closer by where you can move. you parents have their jobs, careers, home and a mortgage and are happy where they are. you cannot expect them to just give that up because you feel like moving. wait until you turn 18 then you can emigrate where ever you please.

Turn 18 then move out and pay your own way

It costs several thousands to move to another country and there's no reason for them to move. There's no reason what so ever for them to waste money to move country like that

Unless your mother and grandparents earn very well, it is going to be very difficult.

Lobotomization - to put an end to their every correct opinion?