Rose asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 9 months ago

On 6/12/19 i purchased a 3 yr subscription of AVG. How do i know i even have that protection?

• Murzy

open the app and run a live update

• Eva

Did you download the program and install it? There should be an icon on your desktop. Usually it runs in the system tray at the bottom of your screen. Double click on the icon to open the program and there should be a "last updated" and a report of the last scan run.

AVG has a wide range of applications and options. Click on the lower left corner where "Show Hidden Icons" is located. You might find AVG there (I have two AVGs there for example).

And I also have another in my START bar. The one in the bar is Internet Security. I click on that and get a pop up that says I'm fully protected.

My point is this...you should have at least one icon with AVG to click on. Maybe more...depending on what you subscribed to.