Greg
Lv 5
Greg asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

What's the corniest movie you've ever seen?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

"Frogs". Only showed Cane Toads and things, hopping along. The poster showed huge frogs swallowing people. Not even Ray Milland and a "nature's revenge" ecology theme could help it.

I've seen B movies from the fifties with better acting, photography, even if special effects very poor. Like " Them". Original "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry excellent , especially compared to "Frogs".

• 2 months ago

Two spring to mind: Failure to Launch with Matthew McCrappery/SJ Parker and I Hate Valentine's Day with Nia Vardalos. Saw both on a plane, I would never go to the cinema to watch such unadulterated tripe.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Here's a list since it's impossible to pick a single most-corny movie.

"Smokey And The Bandit". That movie seemed to be little more than a trucking industry propaganda film.

"Chopping Mall". The package cover shows a serial killer holding a shopping bag full of body parts, but the movie was about mall security robots running amok.

"Flush". A slightly similar plot to the movie "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", but very low budget, and they actually inserted cartoon sound effects over every spoken swear word.

"Nail Gun Massacre". One of the shittiest horror movies of all time that actually contains a scene where an actor is clearly reading from the script, and a "dead" man moves to reposition himself.

"Starship Troopers". 'Nuff said.

• 2 months ago

Children Of The Corn

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A B horror movie called "Nightmare City" from the 1970s. Starts off with unauthorized landing of a cargo plane at some Italian airport. The plane had one of those awful hideous cheap camouflage patterns. The military and police surround the plane and order everyone out. Next a thousand zombies bolt out wielding hammers and axes and start taking out everyone. What followed is an hour and a half of mindless chaos. TV stations ,yoga studios, etc being attacked coupled with lots of gratuitous nudity.

• 2 months ago

The Avengers - why all the one liners?

• 2 months ago

Notting Hill. Like, yeah, right............... like any of that BS would happen in real life.

• 2 months ago

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

• Alex
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter and FDR: American Badass are a close tie.

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

jerry Maguire.

"you had me at hello"

"you complete me"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.