Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsEngagements & Weddings · 9 months ago

If you was having a joint hen/stag night what would you wear?

Would you wear bride and groom t shirts?

I think themed one's are quite funny! But sometimes wearing whatever you want to doesn't seem as obvious.

• GB

Matching outfits.

• steve

Stag nights and Hen nights are fraught with problems individually. To have a joint one disaster for many people taking part awaits them.

I have never heard of this. What could be funny, is if the groom wore a wedding dress and the bride wear a tuxedo

• Trish

I would opt for the T-shirt because this is a once in a lifetime event. I don't have much but if the shipping is free and I can get it at a good price I would.

Just let people wear their normal clothes, for Pete’s sake. Nobody wants a throwaway t-shirt that probably doesn’t even fit.

• Lita

Only if it was something my husband wanted to wear. Personally, I would wear my standard casual clothes, as I did when my husband and I had our joint bachelor/bachelorette party. We didn't wear anything different than those who were partying with us because we didn't want to stand out as the bride and groom.

• Jerry

Only if I had a lot of money to squander on that sort of highly unnecessary expense. If you want matching outfits, make it something inexpensive like matching party hats from the 99 cent store.