Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsEngagements & Weddings · 9 months ago

If you was having a joint hen/stag night what would you wear?

Would you wear bride and groom t shirts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think themed one's are quite funny! But sometimes wearing whatever you want to doesn't seem as obvious.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • GB
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Matching outfits.

• steve
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Stag nights and Hen nights are fraught with problems individually. To have a joint one disaster for many people taking part awaits them.

• 9 months ago

I have never heard of this. What could be funny, is if the groom wore a wedding dress and the bride wear a tuxedo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Trish
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

I would opt for the T-shirt because this is a once in a lifetime event. I don't have much but if the shipping is free and I can get it at a good price I would.

• 9 months ago

Just let people wear their normal clothes, for Pete’s sake. Nobody wants a throwaway t-shirt that probably doesn’t even fit.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Only if it was something my husband wanted to wear. Personally, I would wear my standard casual clothes, as I did when my husband and I had our joint bachelor/bachelorette party. We didn't wear anything different than those who were partying with us because we didn't want to stand out as the bride and groom.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Only if I had a lot of money to squander on that sort of highly unnecessary expense. If you want matching outfits, make it something inexpensive like matching party hats from the 99 cent store.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.