Should I apologise for my behaviour to my teacher 10 years on?

I been thinking should I apologise to a teacher for fancying him? There is a story behind this so basically I had a crush on one of my teachers I was 14 at the time and I fell head over heels for this man. He use to comment on how I look and make conversation with me every time I walked passed. It turned out I did... show more I been thinking should I apologise to a teacher for fancying him? There is a story behind this so basically I had a crush on one of my teachers I was 14 at the time and I fell head over heels for this man. He use to comment on how I look and make conversation with me every time I walked passed. It turned out I did have a slight obsession with him. Obviously my friends at the time found out I think basically the whole school knew ! Anyway this is why I want to apologise my friends at the time decided to pretend to be him on social media which being young I fell for it . My school life was troubled after this I was ashamed and broken after finding out my friends could do something like this. I was bullied and hurt . It was a big impact on my life as I remeber having to go to have a police interview because of all this i still don t know the whole story myself but it effected my school life I didn t enjoy school at all and felt after this I disrepected my teacher and nearly cost his job after a stupid crush! And I feel like it s my fault for all this . I never had a chance to apologise to him so I m thinking is it time to say sorry now ? Is it too late to say sorry ? Or should you not bring a pass up? He doesn t work at the school no more and I just feel guilty and ashame by all this .I m a honest person and I hate to feel I upset someone for my silly mistakes it s been 10 years and I still feel the need to say I am sorry for my behaviour. I hope you can help with my question .