Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I don’t like his friends.What to do ?

I had went to a trip with my boyfriend’s girl best friends where one of his friend told me she doesn’t find us looking good together and she will never consider us as a couple.So I was sad after listening to this and later in the day I got drunk and after getting drunk he asked me what’s wrong I told everything what she said and later after the trip my bf confronted her about this and she just said sorry and now they are back to being friends.Now his friend has started to ignore me and Now I feel bad.I feel like I’m a bad person in this situation.

• juliet

I would never encourage anyone to drop their friends over a relationship, but what he has are friends that are UNSUPPORTIVE, and will ruin any relationship for him. Those friends are threatened by you, either because you’re prettier than them, or because your boyfriend is different around you and they don’t like it. Either way, they need to worry about their selves. I would absolutely continue to hangout around them. They need to accept that you’re around and get used to it. Let them be rude. Don’t take it personally, they’re just bitter.

I don't understand who you meant by your boyfriend's GIRL best friends.

The most important thing to do in these situations is not lower yourself to the antics of your boyfriend's friends. They are obviously threatened by you, probably because they see you as potentially taking him away from them. What I would do is to keep on smiling and not react to the attempts of his friends to upset you. What his friends are counting on is to see you upset. However, if you do not react these women will get bored because you are not reacting and move on. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): Did this friend ever explain why she doesn't find you looking good together?
    • Melanie2 months agoReport

Thank you so much :) I love your opinion on this.

Sounds like she's jealous. Tell your boyfriend how they make you feel, when your sober.