Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Are B cup boobs too tiny?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Looks like a lot of people are dodging the question. Though yes looks aren’t super important.

All sizes are great for fashion, sex and guys’ preferences. Really. Small ones often sag less and they’re easier to show off in outfits without an elaborate support system. Those with big ones often want small ones and vis versa, for both looks and practicality reasons. Surveys of guys have answers all over the place. A little above average is most popular, but most other sizes are close runner ups. Except for totally flat and bowling balls, and even then a handful of guys prefer either extreme. Smaller ones also tend to be more sensitive during sex and many guys prefer fondling a handful.

There are pros to cons to all sizes but they’re minor, even from a shallow point of view. In your case be happy that you have something to work with and yet don’t have to worry about them getting in the way or sagging way down one day. Be proud of them and if/when/how you want, show them off.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Lets trade I'm a 36 C or 34 D Id be happy with a B cup

• Sky
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Not at all. B-cup breasts can be just perfect. Personally I don't like anything bigger than a C, so B and A are also very beautiful in my view.

• 8 months ago

OK pay attention. Big breasts are fun to look at. Small breasts are fun to play with. Yours are perfect.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You might be perfect for some lucky guy.

• 8 months ago

Nah you is beautiful you is a star

• Jim
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

No. All boobs are great. Size does not matter when it comes to boobs. No guy is going to complain that the girls boobs are too small when she allows him to play with them, unless he's a real jerk.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Not in the least. I have 34B's and I was a topless model in college. Guys still love them take my word for it.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yeah. Too tiny for what? Size matters not in breast functioning. In fact, women with larger breasts often find it hard to find clothing that fits properly.

• 8 months ago

Too tiny for What?

They will feed a baby and give sexual pleasure at Any size

Breasts are mainly FAT & Milk glands

Fact time

The breast is the tissue overlying the chest (pectoral) muscles. Women's breasts are made of specialized tissue that produces milk (glandular tissue) as well as fatty tissue.

******************The amount of fat determines the size of the breast.************************

medical Fact

https://www.webmd.com/women/picture-of-the-breasts...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.