Can someone tell me what this is called?

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 9 months ago

    Looks like a cheap aftermarket relay, sensor, control module. Possibly for an aftermarket alarm. Unplug it and see what doesn't work anymore.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.