Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 10 months ago

bad guy and good girl, does it work?

I am not actually a bad guy (I did nothing wrong in my life, I am just not perfect and I got in trouble with some guys who provoked me first and happened to be daddy's sons so they all blamed me), but there's this girl. I think I like her but I somehow know that I don't deserve her. She's a goof hearted girl, hard working, on saturday evenings instead of going to clubs she cleans two flats to make ends meet and help her unemployed parents. She manages to have the highest average although se works part time and has done everything by herself with no help, she's also cute especially when she blushes because I talk to her she pretends to have this really serious attitude while she gets emotional when I'm around. Apparently she never had a boyfriend, which makes her into my eyes even more special. I found out she has a crush on me because once I overheard her cousin shouting at her 'oh no, not him, please!' while we were talking she blushed and went away. The idea of having her as my girlfriend ans future wife is making me dream and fall in love with her, but deep down I see her as too innocent, while I am not like that. I had my experiences and lived in a poor country all by myself, while she cleans up and studies and obeys to her parents. Should I try anyway with her although we are so different?

• Cyrus

As a man, I say yes. Because you've just explain a girl that doesn't fit the expectations that we get about women. She supposedly doesn't sleep around, shes innocent. She's hardworking. This all sounds too good to be true. You have found a unicorn in a field full of rhinos and you may not get this type of opportunity again. I would go for it, and study her more. You might find something new about her that you never imagined.

Hope I Helped ^_^

• Trish

Stay away from her before you ruin her life. Unless you're serious about marriage and providing for her I would stay away.

Until you can move past your whore/madonna complex it's unlikely any romantic relationship is going to work out for you.

• steve

I don't know but I know bad girl and good guy definitely does. The badder the girl the better it is.

If a girl only wants to meet up two or three times a week and shag your brains out and gets down dirty and nasty while doing so then that is cool. Bad girl and nice guy works for me I don't know the other way round.

Could you possibly be making dating choices mainly based upon whether someone likes you and you like them? Unfortunately this approach to dating, used by most people, usually leads to a broken heart.

May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money).

My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already), forget about this girl unless she’s a strong person, and eventually look for this type of girl (otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of woman is difficult to find - but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

PS Here are "21 tips that could help you to attract a strong person" from the book True Love Lasts:

1. Take the time and put in the effort to become a strong person yourself (this is the most important tip)

2. Put yourself in as many situations as possible that will allow you to potentially come in contact with other strong people - community service organizations, the library, high school or college clubs, the “Y” or other workout facilities, religious book studies, coffee shops, non-alcoholic parties, bookstores, concerts (wear a good pair of earplugs to protect your ears from permanent hearing loss), co-ed recreational athletic teams, community service projects, mission trips, volunteer service, etc. Try to get to know other people as much as possible without dating

3. Be cheerful, approachable, and friendly - smile regularly to put others at ease (let people see your positive attitude)

4. Take a real interest in getting to know others. Ask people an open-ended question about themselves in order to get them talking. Share things related to what’s been said as needed to keep the conversation going. Then ask them another question

5. Be polite and kind to everyone - even to people who you don’t like or enjoy being around

6. If you decide to not accept a request for a date, do it in a kind way (being rude isn’t a good choice and it doesn’t help you - word about it will get out and you’ll become less approachable)

7. Be confident about yourself - if you’re trying to become a stronger person each day, you already have a lot going for you

8. Be humble - don’t act like you’re Miss Charming or you’re Mr. Wonderful

9. Don’t be concerned about whether or not someone likes you

10. Have the attitude that if someone doesn’t like you - they don’t really know you

11. Take care of yourself by getting enough sleep (at least nine hours for teens, at least seven hours for adults according to the experts), exercising regularly (if approved by your doctor), and eating a healthy diet

12. Develop a good sense of humor - including the ability to laugh at your own mistakes

13. Be known as a hard worker

14. Dress well and dress modestly at the same time (wearing seductive clothing doesn’t attract another strong person)

15. Pay attention to your appearance, but don’t obsess over it (remember that strong people are attracted to other strong people, they’re not too concerned about looks - because they realize that looks fade with age). If you use makeup, make sure it’s not excessive. Use perfumes and colognes sparingly - if at all

16. Truly care about other people

17. Stay in close communication with real friends who can help you through the ups and downs of life and hold you accountable

18. Be patient - real friends can help you with this

19. Persevere - please remember that almost nothing worthwhile is quick and easy. Please don’t settle for dating a weak person

20. Don’t take it personally if someone doesn’t want to date you

21. Don’t act desperate for a date

Source(s): The book True Love Lasts
    • Anonymous10 months agoReport

for the last time she was never heart broken...just lies and assumption y'all attaching. desperate for date . false.. small minded people shall speak for themselves rather than trying to scapegoat people with YOUR own doings, behavior,and etc

i dont rlly get this question, why wouldnt it work?