Bad guy and good girl, does it work?

I am not actually a bad guy (I did nothing wrong in my life, I am just not perfect and I got in trouble with some guys who provoked me first and happened to be daddy's sons so they all blamed me), but there's this girl. I think I like her but I somehow know that I don't deserve her. She's a goof... show more I am not actually a bad guy (I did nothing wrong in my life, I am just not perfect and I got in trouble with some guys who provoked me first and happened to be daddy's sons so they all blamed me), but there's this girl. I think I like her but I somehow know that I don't deserve her. She's a goof hearted girl, hard working, on saturday evenings instead of going to clubs she cleans two flats to make ends meet and help her unemployed parents. She manages to have the highest average although se works part time and has done everything by herself with no help, she's also cute especially when she blushes because I talk to her she pretends to have this really serious attitude while she gets emotional when I'm around. Apparently she never had a boyfriend, which makes her into my eyes even more special. I found out she has a crush on me because once I overheard her cousin shouting at her 'oh no, not him, please!' while we were talking she blushed and went away. The idea of having her as my girlfriend ans future wife is making me dream and fall in love with her, but deep down I see her as too innocent, while I am not like that. I had my experiences and lived in a poor country all by myself, while she cleans up and studies and obeys to her parents. Should I try anyway with her although we are so different?
6 answers 6