Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

My girlfriend turns crazy after a drink, why?

My girlfriend binge drinks and when she does she turns weird, she tried to walk out the front door naked, she turns selfish, argumentative, emotional, she throws things, smashes bottles. Why is this? I’ve never known anyone turn this way from drinking

• Chanel
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like a condition called 'pathological intoxication'.

Explain to her what she is like drunk and if you can try to film her behavior so that she is aware of it.

• Lisa M

That's interesting. Explains why some people are 'fun drunks' and some 'mean drunks'. I know someone who was put into a mental institution because she was such a mean drunk. The doctors could't figure out what was wrong with her (because she was sober at the time!) Maybe you can share more about it?

• Ocimom

You need to encourage her to seek help for her addiction if you stay with her. Make up your mind if you will stay or go. Sooner or later she will get herself in very serious trouble.

• juliet

She needs to not drink if she can’t handle her alcohol. That’s messy and humiliating on her end.

• Alan H

Alcohol is one of he most lethal drugs available

Try to persuade her to take treatment

For those who experience this release of aggression after drinking the speed of the onset of their .... I don't want to be called crazy but ima say that it isn't very normal. .... When I suggest to him at a party that he has had enough he turns on me. ... I become very abusive to my girlfriend, which is a very good, sweet person.

Perhaps she doesn’t like you and wants you to take a hint without hurting your precious feeling

Lots and lots of people who drink act this way. Also, lots don't act that way. But she is one of the violent ones. So she should not be allowed to drink alcohol. You tell her that if she drinks any more that you are done with this relationship.

um she prob has a drinking problem

like drugs, alcohol affects people differently

• gerald

tell us when shes doing the front door stunt again well ? you are anonymous just funning