Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 9 months ago

Do I Have Genital Warts Or Something’s Else?

Recently under and my ball sacks has been itchy over about the past week. The closest thing I did to sex was received oral sex from a woman 3 weeks ago. My penis also does feel some pain after I urinate and the pain comes and goes throughout the day.

Also I find it is harder and takes longer to get an erection and when erect my penis is a bit curved to the left.. Besides that I was masturbating ALOT but I have stopped that in the past few days. Do I have an STD?

• Jerry

Possibly - see a Dr.

Use condoms... this is the only way to prevent genital warts.... you can't cure them once you get them so make sure you are taking the necessary precautions. And guys should use an antibacterial penis health creme like Man1 Man Oil for a hygiene boost down there.. you just rub it into the penis skin once a day and things stay in good shape. You can get this creme online. 

If you want to know if you have an STD go get tested for one by a medication professional or a clinic. I don't have psychic abilities, so i have no idea whether you have an STD or not. (but i truly doubt you do)

• kelvin

you still don't have any of that no matter how or how many times you ask