My dad saw me topless?

I live with my parents and Im 17 and I usually don t sleep with a shirt or bra on because it gets hot in my room really fast and I had to use the bathroom at 5 AM, i go in and do my thing and I come out thinkin no one is awake and there he is, my dad is walkin towards the hallway to the bathroom and he saw my topless body. We both didnt say anything to eachother but this is so weird?? Please make me feel better

Accidents like this can happen to anyone, especially if you let your guard down and forget you're not alone in the house. Forget about it. it may have been a mild shock to Dad to see you half-nude, but he'll treat it as a thoughtless error and not much more.

• Layne

You don't have discretion these things can happen. Mutual embarrassment.

Dude, stop being trans curious... and go be a writer

It's an accident

• Nobody

This happens all the time in families and Its nothing to stress over. I saw my sister topless more than a few times. Just be more careful from now on.

Okay, so you were embarrassed. Get on with life and next time you need to go to the bathroom, cover up.

lesson learned...that anyone could be UP at the same time as you...in future...grab a sweater or house robe to be sure u don't repeat this again*............how would you react if u were walking down the hall to go to the loo, n ur dad came out of the loo with no bottoms on thinking no one else was up*?? quite awkward n embarrassing for u both...but im sure he'd be sure to put boxers or something on in future to NOT have that experience again*...So YOU do the same*...cover up , it takes a second....then take it back off if u fancy when ur back in ur own room*

That’s embarrassing, oh well act like it never happened.

bottomless would be worse

You’d made it weird by not covering yourself, knowing you live with others. He’s prob just as embarrassed as you are, and leave it at that,