Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Is there a shortage of white British actors as places in ads and TV shows are being filled by africans and asians?

Please note that the thumbs down are the work of David George Harrison a multiple account holder and trouble maker.

No, it's all down to an agenda to promote mixed race debauchery and we see mixed couples playing happy families advertising Lloyds bank and other institutions.... and who mainly owns banks and have their grubby little fingers in all of the pies?

Yes, you guessed right..... JEWS!

no there isnt a shortage of them

Jews control many of the companies and ad agencies

It's nothing to do with marketing, it's all about pushing a social agenda. Only about 1% of all couples involve a kneegrow male and a white woman, yet you'd imagine that's the average couple in the UK.

• F

Black/white marriages are about 4%, but not 75% as portrayed by Uk Tv ads. There's one for an airline , where the extended family has black, white, chinese and Irish members.

seems they must be. its all in the name of diversity.. but just because the adds are fronted by none whites doesnt mean that people are going to buy those products.

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Why has Andrew Mullins/Nathan ...gone berserk with his different accounts thumbing people down.

Anyone who shows resentment towards ethnics, he spends all day changing his accounts thumbing them down.

This from a phoney so called Irishman who hangs about Rap/Reggie forums

White genocide.

• P

Yes there is

They've all emigrated

I've noticed it in this country as well, subliminal conditioning nodoubt.

I can understand why the BBC wishes to promote diversity, considering we’re all paying for the TV license and as a public broadcaster, the BBC has a duty to represent the ethnic makeup’s of society.

I disagree with it though, as no matter the reason, it is undeniably institutional racism, in the fact it promoted employment, wages and representation based on race. Excluding certain ethnic groups because of their race.

It also is becoming increasingly impractical, considering the UK is fast becoming a multi ethnic nation, with people with multi ethnic and cultural backgrounds. I believe in negative discrimination, such as one cannot refuse to employ someone because of their race, but to me, there’s nothing particularly POSITIVE about any racial discrimination, no matter how you wrap it up

You forgot newsreaders it's the same there. They even have blacks and browns in cartoons!